1. Creation and development of mutuals
• Strategic monitoring of projects (incl. calls for tenders), needs
• Methodology on project viability
• Selection of projects
• Search of possible partners (experts, financial partners, local decision makers …) and elaboration of road map
• Conducting projects (only if financed)
2. Education and training
• Creation and transmission of education tools on the mutual model
• Training of leaders / managers of mutuals
• Creation and transmission of pedagogic tools on prevention
• Awareness-raising campaign of education profesionnals about mutualist concepts in the countries of the West African Economic and Monteray Union (UEMOA)
• Development of a joint degrees on mutuals with universities in Argentina, France and Morocco
• Participation in the creation of a e-learning platform in 3 languages
3. Development of financial solidarities
• To organise a financial solidarity between education professionals of North and South countries, on solidarity based health coverage sschemes
4. Exchange of good practices and sharing of tools and experience
• Development of cooperation schemes between mutuals and mutual health centers.
• Easy access to information, tools and knowledge on good practices concerning social protection.
5. Promotion and communication
• Institutionnal relations with international organisations and governments in order to influence important choices on social protection matters.
• Participation in platforms working on the promotion of social protection and health.
• Web site interactive