Within the Education and Solidarity Network and under the responsibility of the General Delegate, the person will participate in the animation of the association:
- Contribute to ESN internal and external communication strategy : writing articles and content (French, English and / or Spanish) for the Network’s website and newsletter
- Talking about the ESN on social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Support for the implementation of an international communication campaign on social protection and education professionals
- Establishment of a monitoring of news and events on the themes of school health promotion, social protection, social and solidarity economy
- Participate in the creation of an international mapping of actors in social protection, health and education as well as civil society youth organisations
- Participate in the conduct of the various ESN projects according to the needs
Bachelor / Master Degree in communication, political sciences or project management, you are looking for a 4 to 6 month internship from September 2017.
You are rigorous, synthetic and you have excellent social skills. Your editorial skills, your fluent English and French and your interest in health, education and social protection are assets that will enable you to carry out your missions.
Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com