Health in schools
Health and well-being are vital components in building quality education systems.
When we talk in ESN about health in school, we’re talking about student health, which is a great vehicle for development. We’re also talking about the health and well-being of education staff. We affirm that the health and well-being of education staff is a fundamental part of students’ educational success.
Le projet SACHA arrive à présent à mi-parcours. Conduit à Port-au-Prince depuis 2018 par CEMEA-Haïti en partenariat avec le RES et Solidarité Laïque Haïti,...
SACHA – Educational Community Health in Haiti – is a project run by CEMEA-Haiti, a Haitian popular education association, supported by Wallonie Bruxelles International...
In Haiti, ESN works with the Port-au-Prince’s education community on initiatives to promote health and well-being at school, social protection education and community mobilisation....
Publications & ressources
The latest global news from Education International on health
- Cape Verde: trade union celebrates national Teachers’ Day urging to improve the condition of the teaching profession and to protect it from COVID-19
- Niger: strong union reaction following school fire
- Iraq: KTU members call for government to provide ongoing training to support quality education during COVID-19 pandemic
- OECD survey sheds light on post-COVID challenges and opportunities in education
- USA: Education unions join forces to build back better education system
- COVID-19 impact continues to affect terms and conditions in education